PhiBrows are the #1 leader in the world for innovative techniques and products for micropigmentation and microblading. Their standards are the highest in the industry. One can only obtain the “PhiBrows Artist” title if their work meets their standards, this takes much practice and precision. Their microblading techniques are unmatched by any in the industry, this results in the most hyper-realistic hair strokes.
Full Microblading Service
Microblading (New Service)………….$450
(These rates only apply to Cosmetica clients)
Initial Touch up…………………………….$75
(4-6 weeks after initial microblading procedure. This is required to achieve full results.)
Touch Up Within 12 Months……………$250
If no touch up has been done within the 12 month period, your next brow appointment will be considered a new service at full price.
If you are NOT a Cosmetica client and looking to have a touch up done, microblading will be considered a new service at full price ($450 or promotional cost at time of service).
A consultation is mandatory for anyone with old permanent makeup on their brows to determine eligibility. If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to contact us.
24-48 hours before your appointment please do not consume alcohol, Advil, caffeine, multi vitamins or any medications that can thin the blood. Please consult your doctor first if you are on blood thinners or other medications.
You may wear makeup to your appointment. It is preferred if you do your brows how you normally would, so we can see what you are most comfortable with. We will always recommend the proper shape and colour that is most suitable for your face, we always take into consideration what our clients want.
Service includes PhiBrows Aftercare to ensure your brows get the care they deserve!
About the Microblading Procedure
Zensa numbing cream is applied prior to the procedure, so it is virtually painless.
PhiBrows is a manual, semi-permanent technique of hyper-realistic eyebrow drawing in which the shape of eyebrows is calculated according to facial morphology and golden proportion (phi 1,618). The technique is intended for anyone over the age of 18 who wants to correct the aesthetic problems of their eyebrows.
Symmetry is calculated using PhiBrows application & Golden Mean Ratio. It is calculated while the clients’ eyes are closed because in that way mimetic muscles that can affect eyebrows’ symmetry are relaxed. Pictures of prepared shapes, as well as all other important information, are stored in the application, under the Treatment History section. Strokes are always drawn in the direction of natural hair growth in order to achieve hyper-realistic eyebrow look.
Treatment is done by using sterile and disposable tools, while pigments are of the highest standard (PhiBrows microblading pigments). Correction is done a month after the treatment as 10-15% of strokes are lost after the first treatment.
Post-treatment care makes 70% of total treatment success. Conscientiously stick and adhere to the given advice, because if you don’t do that, you can lose up to 80% of drawn strokes. Rinsing and applying the cream is of great significance.
Inserted pigment is very dark during the first 5 to 7 days. 7 days later, it loses up to 40% of its intensity. If you think that pigment is too dark, do not try to fade it by yourself. Be patient, first wait for 7 days until it fades away naturally. For how long the pigment will be retained mostly depends on the skin oiliness. The oilier the skin is the shorter pigment retention is. Sweating and sun exposure also affect pigment retention. On average, expected time until new refreshment of pigment is 10 to 12 months. If the skin is oily, it takes up to 6 months.
Healing is completely done 28 days later and then it is necessary to add the pigment that was lost in the meanwhile. If the skin is problematic and oily, several such corrections can be made.
In order to successfully perform the treatment, the skin must not be in the regeneration process, i.e. it must not be damaged. If there is eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, acne, pimples or any damage in the eyebrows area, seven days before treatment.
After Care Instructions
- Always wash or sanitize your hands before touching your newly tattooed brows.
- Gently dab freshly tattooed brows with a clean damp cotton pad or Phi Aftercare Wipes to remove all the lymph and previously applied cream
- Apply a very thin layer of aftercare cream with a clean swab, avoid using your fingers.
For The Remainder Of The Treatment Day
Repeat the above process 3-5 times a day to keep the wound clean and avoid scab formation.
Cleaning with water or after care wipes is only necessary on the first day of treatment.
Following 7 Days
- Avoid wetting your eyebrows in the shower and when washing your face. (Apply a layer of aftercare cream before you shower or wet your face to help protect your brows.)
- Apply a very thin layer of after care cream with a clean swab, avoid using your fingers.
- Repeat the above process 3-5 times a day to keep the wound clean, hydrated and avoid scab formation.
Cautions: If the skin around the eyebrows breaks out in a rash, small pimples, starts to look infected & oozing, becomes very swollen, please call immediately so a technician can follow up to ensure proper care and/or seek professional medical treatment.
Things To Avoid During Healing
During The First 7 Days
- Do not pick, scratch or peel the healing area (in doing so, you can cause loss of pigment and/or scarring.)
- Do not tweeze, wax, tint, apply any make-up or products on eyebrows
- Avoid sleeping on the face
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Avoid water on eyebrows during shower for at least 7 days or until healed, no swimming or activity that would promote sweating.
- (Apply a layer of aftercare to protect your brows while in the shower.)
- Avoid facial massage, facial steaming and sauna
In the Next 30 Days
- Avoid sunbathing, solarium, light therapies, chemical peelings, fruit acids, microdermabrasion and creams that contain regeneration factors.
- Always avoid laser treatments over the treated area (Fraxel Laser, IPL), because they can destroy the pigment and cause burns.
- Use of antibiotics and hormonal therapy can lead to faster pigment fading.
A health questionnaire and waiver form is filled out prior to the procedure to determine eligibility for microblading. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to confirm that it is safe to receive a tattoo.
If you are unsure about the effects a tattoo may have on you due to any illness or medication, please contact your doctor.